Irritated, breakout prone skin will soak up this mask. Or try it on razor bumps after you shave your legs.
Your favorite fruit (strawberries, peaches, or oranges work well), mashed in a bowl
3 tablespoons of any kind of yogurt (even yogurt with fruit in it)
A few drops of lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
2 slices of cold cucumber or 2 cold and wet tea bags
- Step 1: Mix all the ingredients (except the cucumbers or tea bags) in a small bowl.
- Step 2: Wash your face gently to remove any make-up or dirt.
- Step 3: Spread the yogurt mixture on your clean face. Avoid the area around your eyes.
- Step 4: Lie down and place the two cold tea bags or the two cold slices of cucumber on your eyes. Let the mask dry for 15 to 20 minutes while you relax.
- Step 5: Rinse the mask off with cold water and pat your face dry with a washcloth. back to top