Off with the old skin cells, in with the new!
1 tablespoon of honey
2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal or colloidal oatmeal (available in pharmacies)
2 cold and wet tea bags or 2 cold slices of cucumber
- Step 1: Wash your face, gently removing any make-up.
- Step 2: Blend the oatmeal and the honey in a small bowl.
- Step 3: Spread the oatmeal mixture on your clean face. Be gentle.
- Step 4: Lie down and place the two cold tea bags or the two cold slices of cucumber on your eyes. Let the mask dry for 15 to 20 minutes while you relax.
- Step 5: When the mask is dry, rinse it off your face gently using a washcloth.
- Step 6: Finish with a cold rinse, and pat your face dry. Do not rub your skin. Splash some witch hazel or rose water on your face as a toner. back to top